Abstract presenting authors, aged 40 or under at the opening date of the ATCSA congress, 5 November 2021.
• Applicants will be chosen among presenting authors whose abstract is among better scoring of those eligible for this award.
• Award will be provided to 3 topic categories:
1. Adult cardiac and vascular topic
2. Congenital cardiac topic
3. Thoracic topic
• Presenting authors must have submitted their abstract to the congress via the website.
• Incomplete applications will not be considered.
• Abstract Submission is made via the website.
• Applicants must submit a copy of their passport, a brief CV and a signed statement from the senior author in the group that indicates in reasonable detail the young investigator’s contribution, where there are co-authors or study group collaborators. The required documents should be submitted via a link that will be provided during the abstract submission.
The winners in 3 topic categories will be offered 1,500 USD prize and a complementary benefit from free registration for the congress.